TO DETERMINE YOUR U.S., U.K., OR EUROPEAN SHOE SIZE:
1. Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
2. Choose a table below (U.S. to find your U.S. size, U.K. to find your U.K. size, Euro to find your European size).
3. Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
· To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
· If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
· Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
· Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
Unique color combination
This time we put on a combination of soft, grey note with the pink elements. The softness of both colors will allow you to combine sneakers with wide range of clothes. Sneakers can be linked with dark blue jeans, especially if the upper part of set is also light grey. You can also bet on a other shades of black. Sneakers will be great in fusion with the skirt in these colors.
Sneakers are made of quality goatskin leather. The sole has a zig-zag pattern giving the shoe extra charm. The model combines Velcro fastener with shoelaces that wrap the upper of sneakers.
- Material: 100% goatskin
- Sole: crepe
- Hidden cothurnus: 4 cm